Donnerstag, 19. September 2013

♡ Attack On Titan Hoodie (and more) ♡

Hey sweeties! (☆^O^☆)
I REALLY want to share this cute hoodie with you! Maybe you're aware of the anime SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN. If you like it, you should know about this masterpiece of hoodie. (*´・v・)


I really want to have it, haha. REALLY. I want this so bad. ;A; You can get it at THIS shop from Etsy. If you liked this, you're may also interested in those other items I found at the same shop. (⌒▽⌒)☆ So don't stop reading, girls! ~


I also prepared some cheaper variations of cute Attack on Titan clothes. (✿◠‿◠) 


This one for example is not thaaat expensive (at least something I'd have the money for, ahaha). And I think it's really cute though. You can find it at the same shop from the above, just click the link.


I also liked this one veeery much! It looks so cool! >w< Also it seems to be really comfortable. As said, it's from the same shop so feel free to do some online shopping now, thehe. 

Kommentare:

  1. ahhh I searched for this green hoodie for weeks!! Thank you for telling me where to get it *-*
    I like SNK very much and the clothes are so cool >^<

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yeah me too :D I saw it on tumblr and didn't knew where to get it >.< A friend had the same problem so I thought of making this post.

      Löschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡