Sonntag, 22. September 2013

♡ Cute Feminist Items ♡

Hey Ladies! ⊂((・▽・))⊃

I'm a huge fan of those kawaii Riot girl items! And I found a few (good ones) of them on Etsy and totally wanted to share them with you. I want to have all of them, exspecially the selfmade things (I guess nearly all of them are selfmade, waah *-*).


For example this ones. Aren't they just perfect? Woah, I freaking love them! (ヘ。ヘ) You can find them right here. So click to see more cute RIOT GRRRL items! 

Now I'll show you an item from a shop I REALLY like for those handmade feminist hats. ;A; They are so cute and you can even choose the colours as well.


You can find this and more HERE. Thehe, I would really LOVE to wear it in winter while walking to school or something. I think it would be really funny. ♥


I LOVE the patches from this shop! This one (click to enlarge it) is one of my favourites, but they have much more good ones. You can find it HERE


More buttons! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧ Yeah, I really like buttons. And THIS shop has plenty of them for cheap prices. 


Normally I don't like rings and hate to wear them... but this one is just so... perfect. ;A; I dunno... I just really want this. I mean, look at it, it's perfect. Find it HERE


I'd LOVE to wear this. It's one of the coolest things I've ever seen on Etsy so far, haha (omg it's really a shopping paradise and I normally don't like shopping that much). Buy it now, HERE.


This shop has MANY of those cute bracelets. With different sentences of course. And they look all super kawaii. >w< HERE you go to the shop!


Haha, I really liked the idea with the lipstick that draws a circle and makes a venus symbol with it. :) Wouldn't you like to go outside with this cute tote bag as well? Find it HERE at this shop.


This is my favourite item. Look how cute it is! o.e If my belly wasn't that fat I would buy it at this very moment. Maybe I should just do that and lose weight then. It would be motivating, wouldn't it? Buy it at THIS shop.

Well, thank you for reading this post and I hope you found something you like as well! (‐^▽^‐)

Kommentare:

  1. Die buttons finde ich besonders cool. *__*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. zu Karneval: Wenn du den Versand und die Items bezahlst (ohne extrakosten) kann ich dir gern was zusenden :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. schreib mir mal deine Email addy oder iwas wo man besser schreiben kann, auf.
    wird auch nicht veröfentlicht..keine sorge xd

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡