Montag, 30. September 2013

♡ Essence colour & go ♡ 104 Sweet As Candy

I just wanted to make another review to show you more by essence colour & go! This time I tried out "Sweet As Candy" because the colour really looks sugar sweet. (´∇ノ`*)ノ


In contrast to "Free Hugs" I didn't like it that much. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the colour, it's kinda pastel pink and just perfect. But there have been MANY things I couldn't stand. 

For the appeareance: It looks as cute as the others, still like the colour. The design is simple but cute and pretty. Also the name is suuugar sweet. (*^ワ^*)


Sorry, I broke this one nail up. ಥ‿ಥ

As you can see, it's kinda transparent. EVEN AFTER APPLYING IT FOUR TIMES. FOUR. *sigh* It really is drying fast. But it'll take a while to get the acutal colour of the nail polish after all. (◕‿◕✿) After applying it two times it was just as transparent as before. But well, I thought maybe after the third time. But just NO. (¬д¬。)


Maybe you noticed, it made me kinda mad. (¬、¬) But the result looks too good to be upset for too long. Even though it's still a bit transparent I LOVE the colour and finally my nails got to be sweet as candy too, haha. 

I hope this review was helpful for you! (`・ω・´)”

Kommentare:

  1. Das transparente würde mich extrem stören. Ich würde die Farbe deswegen erstrecht nicht kaufen, vor allem da sie nach vier mal überstreichen immer noch nicht richtig deckt. Schon merkwürdig. o-O

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Es stört mich auch ziemlich >.< Ich werde ihn definitiv nicht noch mal kaufen. Aber da ich ihn ja jetzt habe und die Farbe schön finde, werd ich ihn ab und an benutzen, wenn ich sehr, sehr viel Zeit habe. ._.'

      Löschen
  2. Die Farbe ist recht durchsichtig. Ich wuerde den Lack wahrscheilich als Ueberlack fuer einen anderen kraeftigen Lack in einer aehnlichen Farbe nehmen.
    Vielleicht sieht das ja gut aus. :)

    Liebe Gruesse,
    Jade

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. It love this nailpolish, i have the same.
    I'm your new follower, I love your blog.
    bai, Shiki
    beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much, from now on I'm following you too! I like your blog as well. :)

      Löschen
  4. Es hat so einen Touch von Milkshake~ ich finds gut, aber dieses Transparente stört mich auch ein wenig.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. haha.. ich habe auch gerade über diesen Nagellack gepostet! Ich finde die Farben echt klasse, aber leider hält der nicht so lang an -.- fand ich echt schade

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I like it very much, thanks for the great easy review :3
    The colour is perfect and so adorable / natural. I'm happy the colour finally showed up better after applying so much ^^

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I had this nail polish too and after one use I've never used it again xD in the bottle it looks so pretty, but I think it's only for a french manicure or to lighten up the natural nails u_u and I don't have the patience to apply 4+ coats of it until it gets his full coverage xD that's sad because the colour is a pretty pastel pink ;___;

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yeah, I can understand that. I feel the same way. I'm a really not-patient person when it comes to nail polish, >,<

      Löschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡