Donnerstag, 26. September 2013

Project Unbreakable

Hey girls! (*´・v・)
Today, I want to show you something very important. It's not just interesting for survivors, it's a thing EVERYONE should care about. I'm posting this because the day before yesterday I was in my psychology class and we talked about a girl that was raped on the street and nobody came to help her but everyone saw it. The girl next to me just said "Well those things just happen." I'm still shocked by her words. No one should ever think like this. Never.

"The mission of Project Unbreakable is to increase awareness of the issues surrounding sexual assault and encourage the act of healing through art. Since the project's conception in October 2011 by then nineteen year old Grace Brown, it has featured over two thousand images of sexual assault survivors holding posters with quotes from their attackers." (go to their blog!)


Here you go with some informations what "Project Unbreakable" exactly is.





All pictures are taken from the blog I linked above.

1 Kommentar:

  1. I've been following Project Unbreakable for a long time now on Facebook so I can keep up to date with stories like these. They make me angry and sad at the same time but I would rather be aware of them and fight back

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡