Freitag, 27. September 2013

♡ Some Kawaii Oufits I Really Want ♡

Hello Ladies! \(*T▽T*)/
I found some really beautiful things yesterday and want to share them with you. I also made a collage just for you, so be grateful, okay? (⊙‿⊙✿) First of all I'm gonna post the collage and if you decide to read the full post you'll learn where to get those cute things!

It doesn't even look as terrible as it felt when I was doing it. (^v^)In fact I don't think I did a bad job at all, haha. Okay, let's show you where to get those lovely items!




Outfit ONE

Outfit TWO

Outfit THREE

Outfit FOUR

Kommentare:

  1. So cool! *///* Want all of them hahah. BTW. what program do you use for these collages?O.o

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yeah me too *^* Well I just used Paint XD That's why I had a bad feeling but I'm happy with it now. :D

      Löschen
  2. why in italy there aren't shops like this :-( sooooo kawaiiii
    http://mysecretkawaidream.blogspot.it/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I'm pretty sure they also ship to Italy :)

      Löschen
  3. It looks awesome!!! I want all of them! >.<

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Der schwarze sweater sieht soo toll aus, hätte ich momentan Geld, würde ich mir den bestellen!! >-<

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh Gott, der Sweater mit dem Monster print ist ja mal toll. *_* Haben wollen. >w< Der schwarze ist aber auch cool.
    LG

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Omg! Those clothes are soooo cool and pretty ^o^
    Love them! :))

    Jade

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Die Klamotten sind wirklich wundervoll *__* Nur leider habe ich kein paybal bzw bin skeptisch, wenn es um Bestellungen aus Amerika oder China geht x.x

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Da musst du dir keine Sorgen machen, die Shops sponsern auch oft Blogs und haben immer sehr gute Bewertungen bei den Reviews die ich bisher gelesen habe! :D

      Löschen
  8. Awwww *-* der Monster-Pullover <3
    & die Strümpfe uuund der Rock...
    ich werde arm :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. love that lilac skirt!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Ooooh süüüß, das kleine Mädel im Hasenkostüm hatte ich auch mal bei mir drin *-* das dritte Outfit gefällt mir am Besten (:

    Lieber Gruß ♥

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡