Samstag, 26. Oktober 2013

♡ Hello Kitty Tights ♡

Hello, everybody! 。^‿^。
How have you been? The Hello Kitty Thights I ordered from Dolly Dynamite just came today, wuhoo! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ I'm so happy, they look so cute and are just perfect. *no regrets here* I thought they'd be too small but no, they fit perfectly well!


Really, I'm so happy now. I love them sooo much. They look cute and are SUPER comfortable! I could also wear them on cold days because they are thick and warm you up easily. 

Here some more pics, because I love them so much. 。(⌒∇⌒。) They make my legs not look fat, even if they are white, yay!



Wahwah, I can't stop looking at them. All dis cuteness, aww. x__x' If you liked them, just buy them, because they are super cheap as well and the delivery time was just as they said. YAY! *thumbs up*

Kommentare:

  1. Cute!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin '? Let me know :)

    Have a nice day!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hello!

    Congratulations! You Win the GiveAway ♥
    Can you contact me? Marshmallow.Shop@hotmail.fr
    Thanks! :3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wie süß :) Die sehen toll aus

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. OMG!! They are super cute!! I want them!!

    Justsoapril.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wah so cute! I'll have to check these out for sure^-^

    Would you like to follow eachother on GFC/Bloglovin? If you do then let me know, come leave a comment on my blog and I'll follow you back! x

    www.emilymarysia.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. i'm in love with your style <3
    may i invite you to join my little giveaway ? <3

    http://mysecretkawaidream.blog...

    http://mysecretkawaidream.blog...

    kisses Mary-chan <3

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡