Freitag, 4. Oktober 2013

♡ Sailor Love ♡

Hello Ladies!  ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Here I go with a less depressing post again, haha! Lately I just came up with the idea to buy sailor style clothes, because I LOVE sailor uniforms and so on, because they are REALLY cute.


It's just perfect, don't you agree? You can get it HERE (here's the original though). I want to show you now some cute Sailor dresses you can easily buy, no matter where you live (at least I guess so XD). So, let's start! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

I also found a cute coat! It SO adorable and I just want to have it! o.e HERE you can buy it and you get to see a picture too. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


And HERE we have something I've NEVER seem before: A GALAXY SCHOOL UNIFORM (also in sailor style). I want this soo bad, just look how cute it is!


I looooove dresses! And I think this one's very beautiful and cute too! :) It says the shipping is FREE go and check it out HERE.


Well, I guess that was it for today! ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ I hope you found something you like.

Kommentare:

  1. well, the first/ also two model is from brand 'bobon21' http://bobon21.taobao.com/ is original site, i wanted to say ><
    but yes, the clothes are so cute ;w; <3

    btw. your blog is cute :3 ~~

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you I just changed it now :3
      Your blog is cute as well and I love it!

      Löschen
  2. I could seriously never ever pull any of these off, but ARGHHH why are they so cute?! I love love the pink sailor uniform/dress thingy! :D <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hallo Süße :) Du wurdest von mir getagt :) Machst du mit :x
    Kiss
    Mey
    http://mey-area.blogspot.de/2013/10/ich-wurde-getagt-hier-kommen-die-fragen.html

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Uuuh danke sehr! Ich mache gerne mit! >w<

      Löschen
  4. I want the pink and blue sailor outfits so badly now ♥
    Your blog is so cute c:

    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Aww, diese Sachen sind echt süß :) Nur sind sie sehr teuer ; n ; Ich liebe die Schuluniform in beige mit dem Wappen, sie sieht echt hübsch aus *w* Ich habe den galaxy fuko schon haha, aber man kann diese Sachen leider nicht in der Öffentlichkeit tragen ohne komisch angeguckt zu werden von anderen Menschen :c
    Und danke, for entering my first Giveaway, I appreciate it a lot! I finally get to talk a bit german here eheheh~ :) You're from germany, right? :D

    Mindy ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, I am. :) And you? Wow, I dunno in wich language I'm supposed to answer now. xD But thanks for your lovely comment and I look forward to your cute giveaway! x3

      Löschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡