Montag, 7. Oktober 2013

Tagged! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

Good morning, cuties! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
I've been tagged by Mey! She's so cute and I LOVE her blog (she just makes the cutest things and aww! >w<). I received 11 questions and I'm gonna answer them now. (^▽^)


1. What is your favourite food?

Uhm... I'm very choosy in relation to food. °-° There are many things I can't eat somehow and even I don't know why. Well, what I really LOVE are hot and spicy things like Chilli con Carne or something. Also, I love Ebi Chiri Onigiris, they are my favourites. >w<

2. What is your biggest dream?

I want to become a psychologist and specialize on paraphilias. Since I was 13 I really wanted to help pedophiles to control themselves, so that they can live a normal life and don't be a danger for children.

3. Where would you like to travel?

I LOVE Russia more than every other country (exept Japan, maybe). So I'd go to Russia (St Petersburg and Moscow) and then to Japan! ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

4. Do you prefer books or manga?

∑(O_O;) That's a difficult question. I'd not say that I prefer one of both. When reading books, I ONLY like non-fictional texts! I love to read books for studying, like history, philosophy or psychology. But I'd never read things like uhm... fantasy, you know? Of course I LOVE mangas, but I'm more the type of otaku who watches anime!

5. Do you prefer snow or rain?

Definitely SNOW! I'm a child of winter, you know? I hate summer and everything. I'm the happiest when it's cold and snowy outside. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

6. What is your favourite show?

Uuuuhm... I don't watch TV. I only watch anime, online. So, when we speak of animes I'd say... Karneval, Deadman Wonderland, K Project and Naruto Shippuuden (again). 

7. What are your three davourite movies?

Oh my gawd there are to many movies I absolutely LOVE! For example almost all movies by Hayao Miyasaki (Spirited Away, Totoro, etc) and Tim Burton (Corpse Bride etc). 

8. What did you get for your birthday this year?

The only thing I acutally remeber is a kiss from my boyfriend at 0:00am. 

9. Do you prefer eating at Burgerking or McDonalds?

Uhm... honestly, I like both! %)

10. What is your dream job? 

My biggest dream IS my dream job! :)

11. What is your biggest wish?

Being perfect. 

Yay, finished. And now the 11 questions for you! I won't tag anybody, because I made the experience that some people HATE being tagged! So everyone who is interested can participate! *-*

1. What's your favourite season of the year?
2. Your favourite manga/anime genre?
3. Favourite pet?
4. What do you think about veganism?
5. Your favourite song(s) at the moment?
6. The most beautiful quote you've ever heard of?
7. What do you think happends after death?
8. Are you more a boyish girl or really girly?
9. Your favourite winte accesoire?
10. Do you like christmas?
11. Most beautiful thing in winter?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡