Mittwoch, 18. Dezember 2013

Best Blog Award

Yay, I've been tagged by EmKa for this lovely award! Thank you so much! I really love her blog, unfortunately it's written in German, but well. If you understand German you'll may love it as well. I like how she brings up all these topics our society remains silent about. :)



Here the questions:

What do you think about gender neutral language in blogs?

I think that's a good idea! Respect to everyone who's doing that. But I'll keep it as it is now, I guess. Because I love talking to you girls. -^^- 

Do we need a women's quota?

NOPE! It's okay that the state wants to help us women to be respected and things. But do we really need this? The only thing it'll aim at is to make us women look more fragile in this society. They rather should pay women and men the same!

What to you think about the image change of Miley Cyrus?

Ugh... she's going waaaaay too far. T__T' I understand her wish to be seen as an adult now (or whatever she's aiming for...) but this is just... ridiculous.

Who is your idol and why?

My mother. She's the strongest woman I know. And I'm so glad to be her daughter. She teached me many important things other children never learn from their parents. Also she went through hell her whole life but never gave up. I respect her more than anyone!

What is stressing you out in everyday life?

Ugh... everything I guess. School, people and myself. More or neithere to 100% just myself. I tend to make problems where no problems are, but whatsoever. ^^'

Have you bought Christmas presents?

No, I didn't. :( I'd LOVE to do so, but I have no money. ~.~ 

What do you wish for this year?

Nothing, we don't celebrate Christmas this year, because we have no money. ~.~''

How do you spend Christmas this year?

Alone with my mother and after that I may visit my grandpa and so on... 

Are you also annoyed by the too early attached christmas decoration?

NOPE! *____* Christmas is my favorite time of the year and I LOVE it! I wish we could celebrate it the whole year, FOREVER! o.e

Kommentare:

  1. Hello!
    Thanks a lot for answering my questions!!! i love your ideas! (sad, that you cant really celebrate christmas with presents. But of course, christmas means more than just presents)
    Merry Christmas to you and your mum!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much! <3
      The problem is not, that we don't have presents this year... we don't even decorate and things. So for us it'll just be a normal day, that's so sad ;-;

      Löschen
  2. Aw, how sweet of you to name your mom as your idol :-) And I agree with you on Miley's current image by the way.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Haha, I'm glad you agree. Personally for me, she failed when she started twerking around. (.__.);

      Löschen
  3. Great post!
    would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know!
    <3
    http://irinabulgakova.blogspot.ru/

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡