Mittwoch, 18. Dezember 2013

☾ New Product Reviews ☾ p2 FEEL GOOD, essence pureskin & essence XXXL shine

Good morning, Ladies! ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚
I'm back with some product reviews (essence and p2). I hope you like it and it'll be helpful for you! Again, I'm sorry for the bad camera quality, I hope it'll be fixed soon! u__u' Well, whatsoever, let's start!

Here the three products I tested. As you may know, I don't have that much money at the moment, so they're all VERY cheap! So it's perfect for people who bought too many presents, eh? (。⌒∇⌒)。First comes FEEL GOOD by p2, secound I'll present you PureSkin by essence and the third will be this cute lipgloss also by essence!


Well, the FEEL GOOD mineral powder covers VERY good! You don't have to put on too much of it, because you'll see the finish right away. (*‿*✿) Unfortunately it drys your skin out very fast. (・◇・) I'd say it's one of this powders I'd use when I don't have much time.




Now the PureSkin powder by essence. It does not cover as good as the one of p2, but it looks more naturaly and is better for your skin (at least it's my impression). It didn't dry my skin out and felt good on it. I'd recommend it for people who have problems with their skin.



And finally, my new favorite lipgloss! (“⌒∇⌒”) It SO cute and looks naturally. I really liked this decent glitter! I'm veeery sorry for those terrible pics I'm gonna show now, but I wanted you to see how it looks on me.





So, that's all! I hope this review was kinda helpful for you! See you next time! (ノ^∇^)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡