Donnerstag, 19. Dezember 2013

Top 5: RPG Maker Horror Games

Hey, girls! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Are you interested in gaming? I am! So for today I prepared my top 5 RPG Maker horror games for you! I wouldn't play them if I need sleep, but well, haha. I hope you'll like it!


I'm not a big fan of jumpscares, I more like psychologic horror games. That go deep in your mind and creep the shit out of you. (◕‿◕✿) The games I'll recommend are those kind of games, so ENJOY!


5. The Witch's House


The young Viola visits a mysterious house in the woods.

She soon discovers its dangerous nature and must find a way out.
But the house is ever-changing, and death could be lurking anywhere...

(Be aware that some elements of the game are somewhat violent.)



4. .flow


.flow is one of the most well-known fangames of the original Yume Nikki, made by lol. It's one of the darker spin-offs infamous for its eerie atmosphere and copious amounts of body horror and hospital imagery, centering around a girl named Sabitsuki (さびつき) as she enters her PC dreamworld to explore her mind and collect effects.



3. Yume 2kki


Yume 2kki (ゆめ2っき) (Yume Nikki, literally Dream Diary, but also a pun on the original game's title -- に, or "ni," means 2) is the original fangame that started it all. It is a large collaboration project from 2chan users and thus features a wide variety of worlds, effects and ideas.

Due to the vast and many,many worlds of Yume 2kki, plus the four endings, multiple theories have been made, and it is really up to the player on how they choose to interpret it.



2. Ib



When young Ib visits an art gallery together with her family, the least of her worries is to get lost, right? This happens. But still; this is the least of her worries. 

Her world is turned upside down when the gallery comes to life, trapping her within a space where the exhibitions are malevolent and do not take kindly to intruders. Ib must escape this horror-filled museum before her sanity slips or the gallery traps her there forever.



1. Yume Nikki


"Yume Nikki" means "Dream Diary" in Japanese (and thus the word can be written as 夢日記 although the title is normally in hiragana), and the game follows a young girl named Madotsuki as she dreams. The goal is to seek out and acquire all 24 'Effects'.

The game otherwise has no plot, and nearly the entire game is left up to fan speculation.





Well, those were my top 5 RPG Horror Games! (๑>◡<๑) Some of them go really in the deep, you have to think a lot about it, that's what I LOVE about them. I hope you found some interessting new games for you!~ ALSO: Some of them (for example Yume Nikki and Ib) have WONDERFUL music in the background!

Info: All of these pics are fanarts and not made by me! I just thought they're wonderful. I found them on zerochan!

Kommentare:

  1. I love creepy/horror type art and games as well. Creepy and cute , the combo is just perfect ^.^


    maribiscotti.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡