Dienstag, 14. Januar 2014

Blog Presentation #2 ☆ Mind of a Starfish ☆

Good day, girls! (▰˘◡˘▰)
Here I'm coming with my 2nd blog presentation about lovely Ashley's blog Mind of a Starfish. This post is written in English again, yay!


Ashley described it as a "whatever's on my mind" blog. And that's true! She's doing almost everything, like kawaii things, outfit posts, hauls, beauty & nail polish, lifestyle posts and so on. I'd say there's something interesting for everybody to read. (⌒▽⌒)☆


Ashley is a really cute and pretty girl. I remember when I saw her blog for the first time, it was soo cute I just had to follow her. (๑^ں^๑) And now I have to say... she made alot of improvements! Her posts are getting better and better, each time I visit her blog.



As you can see, her taste of fashion is amazing. I like the outfits she's creating. They mostly turn out to be sooo kawaii. (≧∇≦) Ashley is also posting a lot about herself. I alsways like things like that, so you also get to know the girl who's running the blog you read. I think she is kinda that crazy kind of girl, of course in a good way!


I like her posts about beauty, hauls and nail polish as well. I'd say they're really good quality posts. (◡‿◡✿)



Here you can see my two favorite outfits. They are freaking kawaii and when I see them I just want to have those clothes too! (ᅌᴗᅌ* )

As you can see, her blog is really worth to read! Visit Ashley here: http://ajstarfish.blogspot.de/

Kommentare:

  1. Seems really interesting and her style is pretty cool. ^^ I love her kind of natural look but kawaii at the same time.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Da schau ich doch gleich mal vorbei :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thank you for the post, love.
    And thank you for such kind words ^_^

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. She looks so happy and her outfits are really lovely! x)
    I love the outfit with the tartan skirt!!

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡