Mittwoch, 15. Januar 2014

Blog Presentation #3 ☆ CookiesCorpse ☆

Wuhoo, already my 3rd blog presentation! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
This time I'll show you one of my favorite blogs, CookiesCorpse! I just can't believe she participated. (•ิ_•ิ) It's a honor for me to be allowed to post about her blog.


CookiesCorpse is about almost everything. Like fashion, beauty, nail art, reviews... she's also posting dance videos! So in short, her blog is about almost everything a pastel loving girl could desire.
First thing, I looove the header! As you can see it's a collage with suuuper cute and creepy pics - and of course the beautiful girl on the side is our blogger girl (⌒∇⌒。). I really like the one of Miku Hatsune, I knew it from tumblr before and it was always one of my favourite fanarts of her.

The layout is very pretty too. I like the backround and the font in which are written her posts. It's not hard to read but looks very nice. On her sidebar is a mini game called 'hamster race'. It is SO cute, but I'm always loosing, so I don't like it. *lol*


Leti is such a pretty girl! I adore her fashion style, I think it's kinda pastel goth or something? Whatsoever, it looks amazing on her (I wish I could wear that beautiful clouthes, but I'd just look fat, ahahah!). Also, she is pretty talented in doing nail arts! I found many examples at her blog, here is one.


Look at these cute skulls! Sugar sweet, aren't they? (*≧▽≦) What I like most about her blog are her dance videos! She's dancing at conventions (the least one was K-Pop vs. J-Pop, it was such a cool dance!).


She is the girl with the blue hair and the black-white pants. (*⌒∇⌒*) I just wanted to mention that because I like that outfit, haha. Also, her blog is a kinda personal blog. So she's also posting about her private life, which I really like. So you can get an impression what she's doing in her life.


Well, that was it for today! I hope you enjoyed reading this post. 。◕‿◕。
Visit her blog: http://cookiescorpse.blogspot.de/

Information: I won't do much other posts than blog presentations under the week because I'm VERY busy! I don't have much time to work on my blog, please excuse that. On weekend I'll have more time!

Kommentare:

  1. I love your nails! x33

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich finde du machst so tolle Blogvorstellungen. *-* Habe bisher jede gelesen! Beide Daumen hoch, man merkt echt, dass du dir richtig Mühe gibst und mit Spaß dabei bist. ^^ Weiter so!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Cool. Ich mags das du wirklich viel über den blog schreibst und nicht nur ein paar Bilder postest, wie viele andere Blogger die sowas machen. Echt ne tolle Sache. ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you (bloglovin + GFC) and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion .



    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    AntwortenLöschen
  5. cool nails love the styles very colorful! ^_^

    visit my blog ^_^
    www.LuchLuchCraft.com
    My online store ^_^
    www.TokoLuchLuchCraft.biz

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. wow thank for post about my blog cutie! <3 I love participate in that type of things! :3
    I want to tell you that I LOVE YOUR BLOG! It's really cute and I'm interested in a lot of posts :3

    Really, thank you for all >///< I think you're very cute too <3
    Kisses~

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡