Sonntag, 26. Januar 2014

Blog Presentation #6 ☆ [un]perfect memory ☆

Good morning, Ladies! (●⌒∇⌒●)
Today I'll present one of my super favourite blogs (also one of the first I've ever been following!). It's [un]perfect memory by Miya Skellington! I'm SO freaking happy she participated, because I really wanted to write about her blog and thank her, because she's one of the girls who are REALLY supporting my blog and writing a lot of comments. I want to do something for her, and this is my chance. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤


Her blog is about... almost everything I guess. I'd describe it - in short - as a lifestyle, J-Rock and Otaku blog. Miya's most famous posts are about music, conventions, events, gets and J-Rock concerts.

First of all the layout and blog design! IT LOOKS SO SUPER DUPER COOL! I looove the header and the background and how she did the layout, like the sidebar which is very tidy and not jam-full or something. What I really like is that she did this "most famous posts" gadget. So if there's a topic you prefer it's easier to find it.



Her blog is very full of photos and pics, which is a good thing for me, because I always find it interesting if there are many pics in a post. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Well known by her readers are those concert posts. She's also writing about the playlists of the concerts and those posts are always very detailled, as if you were there too!




It is the same with her convention and event posts. With all those beautiful photos you just want to be there too. And her way of telling and writing is very lively too (▰˘◡˘▰)


Also, Miya is doing lovely reviews about J-Rock and K-Pop CD's and DVD's. Her reviews are with many cute photos and enough text to come to your own opinion. 




She's sometimes doing some really cute giveaways, as you can see on the secound photo. The other ones are from her GETS-posts, I like them so much, because it's interesting to see what she's buying and WHERE to get those kawaii items! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧


As I mentioned, Miya is a really nice person and supports my blog with many lovely comments! I want to thank her again and again for being so nice to me. (ॢ˘⌣˘ ॢ⑅) Also, she said that she wants to write more about fashion this year, I'm looking forward to it!

Visit this blog here: http://shojo-m.blogspot.de/

Kommentare:

  1. Danke für's vorstellen, werde ich mir ansehen! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Jaa, ich lese Miyas Blog auch total gerne! ^-^ Ihre Posts sind echt immer toll und interessant und sie antwortet auch immer auf Kommentare, sodass man eine kleine Unterhaltung aufbauen kann. :3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Viele vielen Dank für die Blog-vorstellung. Ich bin ganz hin und weg. Du bist wirklich super-lieb und auch wie ausführlich du geschrieben hast. Vielen Dank nochmal. <3

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡