Samstag, 4. Januar 2014

Claire's Mini Haul: Backpack & Eye Make Up

Good evening, Ladies! (^・ω・^ )
I hope you've been having a good start in 2014! (ノ^∇^) How did you celebrate it?
Well, yesterday I've been in Cologne with a friend. He bought me some cute stuff in Claire's and I wanted to share it with you (better now than tomorrow...).


Claire's always has the best things. ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚The backpack was on sale, so it just took me 10€! The eye make up was like... 5€ or something. Sooo expensive. x__x' But it looks very nice, doesn't it?


Here a closer photo of the eye make up. Suuuper cute! ( ⋂‿⋂’) And so much variety of colours!


Maybe I'm gonna try it out on Monday, tomorrow won't be a good day for it. See ya! (*^▽^)/

Kommentare:

  1. Hello Kittyyyy <3
    Ich liebe Hello Kitty und glitzer für die Augen ist auch immer gut =D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Aaaawww der Rucksack ist toll. ^^
    Das Make up von claire's geht bei mir irgendwie gar nicht. >__< In der Packung sieht das immer so toll aus, aber bei mir hält es einfach leider nicht. ;__;

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡