Dienstag, 7. Januar 2014

❤ Flormar MAXLIFT Mascara ❤

Good day, everybody! (✿´‿`)
Yesterday I've bought a new mascara for 5,95€ in Cologne and I wanted to give my feedback, because I was quite satisfied! Unfortunately I forgot the name of the shop, but tomorrow I'll look for it.


I like the design, so pink and cute! (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚* The brush looks like this. It's very accurate, so the eyelashes don't stick together or get lumpy.


I took some before - after pics to show you the great difference! (ノ゚▽゚)ノ I have to say, it makes my lashes look veeery long and it looks beautiful!


And here the finish with both eyes again. I really like how it looks, I can really recommend wholeheartedly.



Bye girls, see ya tomorrow! ~(˘▾˘~)

Kommentare:

  1. Sieht schön aus, sehr natürlich. Ist mir viel lieber als fette, verklumpte Wimpern mit Fliegenbeinen!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Beautiful! You're really pretty! x)

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow, this mascara looks very effective on your eyes! *____* ♥
    You're very pretty also, thanks for following my blog!~ :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. It's awesome! and you look so pretty!! ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Cute ^^

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Awww~ sieht gut aus :)
    Macht echt tolle Wimpern ^__^

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. ich habe noch nicht gehabt, aber das kann man immer ändern :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Wow that brand is very popular here thanks for your review!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. This mascara looks very cute! ( ´ ▽ ` )

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. mascara loooks very cyte ;)
    www.sandicious.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Nice mascara!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Aww I love the cute little figurine, and you're looking very cute too, awesome mascara.

    http://catcaptain.blogspot.co.nz/

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡