Freitag, 3. Januar 2014

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Morning, girls! (*´・v・)
I'm back from Emden now, but forgot to take photos. (x__x') Well, I hope you forgive me anyways. I guess I'll have more topics to post about, since I'm forced to be on the move alot lately. For the next... two months. The bad thing about it: I don't have much time to blog. ;A;


Also, some more bad news. I'll have to give one of my dogs away (Sunday). So don't expect me to post the next days, I'll be sitting crying in my room. When I'm better I'll start posting again.

Sorry girls! See you next time!

Kommentare:

  1. Nooo~ ;o; I hope you feel better, it's always so sad to say bye to a doggie. T__T But I hope you had a good new years <33

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you very much, I hope you had a good new years too! :3
      I'm gonna enjoy my last day with my little baby dog now. ;-;

      Löschen
  2. It's so sad... I have a dog and I can't imagine this situation : c
    I hope the rest of the year will be better! ❤

    macabrefledgling.blogsot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much! c:
      It never came to my mind that I'd have to say goodbye to my baby dog... but now I can't do anything about it.

      Löschen
  3. Dir auch ein frohes neues Jahr und alles Gute für 2014, auch wenn die Sache mit deinem Hund natürlich nicht schön ist. :( Ich hoffe, dass es dir deswegen schon bald wieder besser geht.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen dank, ich hoffe dein Jahr wird ganz toll! >w<
      Ich werde vermutlich eine ganze Weile brauchen, bis ich meine Kleine nicht mehr vermisse, aber auch das muss ich wohl überstehen u__u

      Löschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡