Sonntag, 5. Januar 2014

☆ My New Year's Resolutions ☆

I'm a bit late with that stuff, but hey, better late than never! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ 2013 was a hard year to deal with, just as every other year too. I hope 2014 will become easier for me and the people around me.


Let's do a small resume for 2013, some photos while my look was changing and THEN my new years resolutions. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

2013

What a year. *sigh* The first thing I remember is my hair. It has been in a baaaad condition, so I had to cut it VERY short. (◐ω◑ ) After that my ex broke up with me (without a relation to my hair, I guess). Some days before my birthday (26th June) I've been in a new relationship, then I had to go in rehab. It was really hard there, I did it one month and then I couldn't anymore. After I came back my health condition started to drop. I felt worse, and worse, and worse. I broke up contact to my boyfriend and never gave him a real explanation. Also, we got our new baby dog and I loved her on the first sight. After I visited my best friend Lisa in Emden I felt a little better, but my health was still at a bad state. I lost much weight and gained it later (not every kg, but the most). At the end of the year my stepfather broke up with my mother. He started to show us how much of an **** he is. Because we hadn't have money we couldn't celebrate Christmas. I spend new vears day with my best friend, when I got a call from my mum that she wants to give our baby dog away (because of reasons).


My New Year's Resolutions

  • lose weight!!
  • smoke less cigarettes
  • enjoy life
  • read more books to improve edjucation
  • much more sports
  • visit best friend more often
  • improve social skills
  • work harder on my blog (dailey posts etc)

Yeah, I think that are the main points I want to reach in 2014. It's not that much, but I'm gonna work hard enough to reach most/all of them! 

What are your New Years Resolutions?





Kommentare:

  1. Hey, viel Erfolg bei deinen Vorsätzen und ich wünsche dir, dass 2014 besser für dich wird. :3 Nicht den Kopf hängen lassen!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Viel Glück für deine Vorsätze und hoffentlich wird dein Jahr 2014 besser. <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hallo Amaya,

    Erstmal tut es mir sehr Leid, dass dein Jahr so schlecht lief, bei mir war.es leider auch nicht so prickelnd, wird sind alsoLeidensgenossinnen.
    Ich hoffe sehr, dass 2014 für dich besser wird und drücke dir alle Daumen! Mehr Sport habe ich mir übrigens auch vorgenommen, bin gespannt, ob ichs durchziehe!

    Kommen wir zu deinem Blog, denn der gefällt mir wirklich mehr als nur gut! Das Design, deine Berichte und dein Schreibstil sind einfach wahnsinnig stimmig und ich bin gleich mal Leserin geworden!
    Vielleicht schaust du ja auch mal bei mir vorbei, ich habe gerade eine Blogvorstellung am Laufen und würde mich wahnsinnig freuen, wenn du teilnimmst.

    Love,
    www.jubieboycotts.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh my.. it really does sound like you've had a tough year there :(
    I'm very sorry to hear about your dog (I just read that post) and about the relationships that didn't work out.
    But girl, stay positive :) Try to make one of your new year's resolutions to smile every morning when you wake up. Trust me on this, it will make a great difference ^o^

    I am excited to see more posts from you and hear about the improvements in your life (because it WILL improve). Good luck :3

    Lucy Hart <3

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡