Montag, 6. Januar 2014

Top 10: Studio Ghibli Movies

Hey, everybody! (¬‿¬)
Today I prepared my top 10 Studio Ghibli movies. I guess there's no one who really dislikes them, they make amaaaaazing movies and everyone I know adores them. So I wanted to share my top ten Ghibli movies.


10. Arietty


Arietty is one of the latest movies by Hayao Miyazaki. Although I don't like it as much as the older ones, it's still a wonderful movie everyone should enjoy. As with any of his movies the story is full of beauty and fantasy. Who hasn't watched Arietty yet should do it as soon as possible. 

9. Castle in the Sky


Castle in the sky is the first Studio Ghibli movie, a beautiful one indeed. I love the storyline, the art and the characters. The first one will always be the most important. Can you imagine it's from 1986? Still, in 2014, it'll be as awesome as the day it was released. 

8. My Neighbor Totoro


Oldie but goldi - how could you forget about Totoro? (❁´▽`❁) Nothing better could happen to you than meeting Totoro and his friends. I've rarely seen movies which are that full of happiness and magic. Also the music is very cute and beautiful. 

7. The Cat Returns


Aaaaah, I love this movie SO much! I usually enjoy EVERY minute watching it. It's like you watch the movie and get carried of in a dreamworld. Also, I like the artwork of this movie. It's different from the usual style, not better, but for this movie just perfect! 

6. Ponyo


I remember, when I started watching Ponyo I didn't expect it to be as awesome as it actually IS! From the beginning till the end it was a beautiful trip into Ponyos story. Also, I think it is one of the most exciting movies. I didn't get bored while watching it, Ponyo is one of the funniest movies as well.

5. Kiki's Delivery Service


THIS, Ladies and Gentlemen, has always been one of my favourite movies EVER! (ᅌᴗᅌ* ) It's so cute and moving and exciting. The story is unique and I loved it from the first time I watched it. Kiki is one of my childhood idols and I'll never forget her. 

4. Grave of the Fireflies


It's one of the saddest movies I've ever watched in my whole life. It rips out your heart, slams it on the ground and steps on it. I guess not everyone would like to watch a movie like that, but I recommend it anyways, because it's one of the best ones Studio Ghibli EVER made. I regret nothing.

3. Howl's Moving Castle


One of that movies you watch again, and again, and again, and again... and it NEVER gets boring. I always feel many things while watching it. And in the end I always have that feeling of relief and happiness because everything went well, even when I exactly know how it goes.

2. Princess Mononoke


Aaah, Princess Mononoke is just wonderful. I don't know anybody who dislikes it. The story is beautiful. I like when Miyasaki makes those fantasy movies, with youkai and so on.

1. Spririted Away


Who doesn't know this movie?? It's the most succesful movie by the ghibli studios. And I love it as well. I remember, when I was a child and watched it in cimena most of the other children were scared. But this movie is just wonderful. <3

Kommentare:

  1. Spirited Away is my favorite movie by Studio Ghibli too~~!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Princess Mononoke is my big love! The first anime that I've ever seen x)
    I like Spirited Away, too!

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I need to watch all of these, I've only seen about 4!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡