Dienstag, 28. Januar 2014

☆ The Walking Dead: Merchandise ☆

Hello, everybody! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
I'm sure you didn't know, but I'm a huge The Walking Dead fangirl! May there's somebody reading my blog who likes it as well, so I'm sharing some VERY cool stuff with you. (●˙▿˙●) I found amazing TWD merch and it's just wow... perfect... I want everything!


Here for example my two favourite t-shirts! I'd rather choose the black one because of Daryl... I just MUST have it. ٩(๑꒦ິȏ꒦ິ๑)۶ But the other one is soooo funny too. Oh, I've found SO much I want to show you! Just keep reading.~


The Walking Dead: T-Shirts


So many cool Daryl Dixon t-shirts! ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ I'm just sooo in love with them! *wants it all* Click on the collage to enlarge. Norman is just so hot omg. You can find those three and the two t-shirts from above on amazon. Just search for "the walking dead t-shirt" and you'll find all of them very fast.

The Walking Dead: Action Figures


Those figures just look like the original characters, I looove that! The right one looks just like Norman Reedus, that's amazing! I'd really love to have them and put them in my room. ٩(๑ơలơ)۶ Also, I want the Merle one, because I like Merle as well. You can find them on amazon, again!

The Walking Dead: Mousepads


I just had to laugh so hard when I saw the right mousepad. It's just too funny omg. And the left one - of course with Daryl Dixon - is sooo pretty! ヽ(^Д^)ノ It would be nice to have such a mousepad.

The Waling Dead: Daryl Chibi Figure


OMG THIS IS JUST SO CUTE WHAT. I have no idea why somebody would make such a figure but I really love it. Imagine a cute chibi Daryl being in your room and omg so cute. You can buy this figures as every character, they also have the govenor and zombie chibis! 

As you may noticed, you can buy everything on amazon and I guess also on ebay! Have fun! ヾ(@^∇^@)ノ

Kommentare:

  1. Dein Blog hat ein sehr schönes Design :) so schön rosa und mädchenhaft*-*
    Vllt hast du ja Lust mir zu folgen? :) Ich würde dir auch sofort zurück folgen ♥
    Liebste Grüße, Sylvie von love-love-love-lov.blogspot.de :*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Also die Serie mag ich jetzt nicht so xDDD. Aber ich liebe das Spiel davon. Es sind zwar andere Figuren ich liebe es aber <3. Das Pinke Shirt ist toll *O*

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hehe, so cute merchandise x) I was a big fan of Walking Dead a year ago! : )

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hey, you've followed my blog. Would you like if I wrote it in english too? :)

    namelesssblogg.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh god, I know a lot of people like this show, but for me it doesn't appeal at all ;___;
    So I have never watched it for more than 5 seconds hahaha >3<
    The actors actually look good & all, but when they first advertised the show it only showed zombies in the commercial, haha so it seemed too gross to watch :D:D:D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. The commercial seems to be really bad ;-; The series is more about the survivors, what they have to deal with and how their humanity changes. It's really interesting! ;A;

      Löschen
  6. Also ich guck TWD nicht, aber das rechte Mousepad im Disney-Stil hat es mir total angetan. xDD

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. OMFG

    Wir haben so viel gemeinsam =3=

    Du willst mich nicht zufällig...öh....heiraten? ;D

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡