Montag, 3. Februar 2014

Personal Post #2: It's over! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Good evening, Ladies! (ノ・ェ・)ノ
I have to tell you some beautiful things! The most important thing comes first: I'LL BREAK UP! Thursday will be my last day in the clinic and I am SO happy about that! ヾ(。◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ I think I'll bake a cake for the girls who stay and are strong enough for this kind of therapy. They are really kind and lovely. That also means, I'm going to have more time for this blog, yay!


Next thing: MY FATHER PROMISED ME TO BUY A HIGH QUALITY CAMERA. This blog will have better photos soon! Daddy is so generous at the moment, I dunno why. :o 
My dad also invited me to a weekend trip to a wellness hotel. ヾ(@゜▽゜@)ノ I'll promise to make as many photos I can take! I'm SO happy about that! I haven't been in a hotel for seven years by now and I can't wait to be treated like a princess omg. ♥


As you can see I'm listening alot music. Now that I have heard too much Hollywood Undead (I still do it, but it's getting boring) I found new songs by Y-Titty which I really love. They are Germany's most famous Youtubers and they are SO funny. 


Today I've been wearing my new tights. They are from Tailly Weijl and I love them SO much! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ I bought more of them, should I make an outfit post about it? I'm not so sure.



When was the last time you've been going on a weekend or holiday trip? Do you prefer camping or hotels?

Kommentare:

  1. Those leggings are gorgeous! I'd love to see you style them with an outfit ^_^.
    I personally prefer a hotel setting over camping. Bugs and shared bathroom space makes me uncomfy haha. Then again, it's been quite some time since I've been on a vacation/holiday.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich mag Y-Titty auch voll gern. ^^
    Freut mich, dass du wieder Heim kannst. Klar ist es schade, dass du die Therapie nicht zu Ende machen konntest, aber ich kann auch verstehen, dass du da nicht mehr sein wolltest.
    Ps. Das erste Bild ist voll schön. ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. wow congratulations cutie! <3 and really YOU'RE REALLY CUTE OMG! *____*

    The last time I was in a hotel was in summer jajaj holidays~I miss it :'D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hallo du Süße :)

    Erstmal finde ich es super, dass du den Schritt gemacht & die Therapie abgebrochen hast. Wenn man sich dabei nicht wohl fühlt macht es einfach keinen Sinn!

    Und es ist so lieb von deinem Papa, dass er dir eine Kamera kauft und dieses Wellness Wochenende mit dir macht, genau sowas könnte ich auch mal gebrauchen! Ich hoffe auf ganz ganz viele Bilder, auch von deinen Leggins, übrigens :)

    Allerliebste Grüße ♥♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Those are some really cute tights! And it's cool your dad is getting you a new camera :3 The last time I had a big holiday trip was going to Philippines, and a stop in Japan!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. You are so beautiful! : C

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡