Freitag, 7. Februar 2014

☆ Question and Answer GAME ☆

Good day, ladies! ʕ•͡౪•ʔ
Today I thought of inviting you to a small question and answer game. It's nothing special, just I saw it on another blog and thought it was SO interesting for me as reader! So maybe you think the same about this game? ʕ•͡ω•ʔ


It is very easy, it's about you writing questions for me in the comments and after one week I'll answer all the questions in a seperate post. ʕ•͡ɛ•͡ʼʼʔ You can ask whatever you want, and I'll have to answer honestly. 

I think it is a good thing, so you can get to know the blogger better and I will know what my readers are interested in. ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ What do you think about it? Would you like to try it out? When yes, you can post your questions here in the comments.

Kommentare:

  1. Na das klingt doch gut, lass mich überlegen :)

    1. Was sind deine Lieblingsfarben?
    2. Wieviele Piercings hast du?
    3. Hast, oder möchtest du ein Tattoo?

    so :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Uuuh I think this is going to be really exciting ^o^
    I'd like to participate :3

    If you could dye your hair any colour, what would it be?
    Who is your most favorite female idol and why
    What is your biggest dream?

    I'm looking forward to the post ^^ !
    Lucy Hart <3
    http://beautywithlucy.blogspot.dk/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. woow so cool game!

    1. Wherer do you buy your wigs/clothes?
    2. How is your live in Germany?
    3. How can you be so cute? *3*

    kisses~

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Cool! Freu mich schon auf den Post mit den Antworten! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wie bist du zum Bloggen gekommen?
    Gibt es einen Style den du noch nie getragen hast, den du gerne probieren würdest?
    Hast du ein Idol bzw. jemanden den du bewunderst?
    Sammelst du etwas?

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hmmm.... What do you hope to accomplish in the next 5 years???????? Just followed you on GFC hoping you can return the love babe!!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Miss Hana Eyeliners [Rev + Tutorial]

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wow, this is so exiting!
    !. Who's your idol?
    2. Do you have any pets?
    :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Hi! Lovely blog and great post! We invite you to visit my blog :) kisses! ;) www.mvesblog.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. This is a great way for your readers to get to know you more hehe, awesome idea ^_^
    What's your favourite cosmetics product of all time :)
    Following you now, i really like your blog design, hope you can check out my blog too!

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com
    Beautifyinglifee

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. great idea!
    if you can visit anywhere in the world where would it be? ^_^

    visit my blog ^_^
    www.LuchLuchCraft.com
    My online store ^_^
    www.LuchLuchCake.com
    www.TokoLuchLuchCraft.biz

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡