Mittwoch, 5. März 2014

Personal Post #3: Carnival in Cologne ☆

Good day, my cute little cupcakes! (๑>ᴗ<๑)
I'm sorry for not posting as often as I usually do. Since we moved we don't have much money. So we eat the same every day and have a lot of stress with working. Also, it was carnival (Karneval) in Germany. I live in Cologne, that's where carnival is celebrated the most. But seriously, I HATE carnival. Bad music and a lot of drunken people. Anyways, I prepared a costume. A maid costume.



The last two weeks my best friend Lisa from Emden visited me and helped us moving. We had a lot of fun, although we weren't sober a day. As you may already know, I plan to move out of my mom's house and live in Emden then. We made some plans and already looked for some cheap flats.

Since Lisa went home, I spent the last days with my close friends living near to me. Yesterday we made a cute small campfire. We were like 6 persons or something and it was a wonderful group of people. We had some trouble making the fire, but in the end we've had a beaaautiful campire and made food. ヾ(@† ▽ †@)ノ The food tasted terrible.


I also visited a shisha bar for the first time of my life. It was really chilling and pretty there. The shisha tasted sooo good, nya! Also the cocktails were pretty good.

What did you do over carnival? Do you celebrate Carnival? 

Kommentare:

  1. In unserem kleinen Städtchen ist das nur am Sonntag und da ist dann eben ein Umzug :D
    Dementsprechend war ich draußen mit meinem süßen Katzenkostüm =3=
    ICH LIEBE KATZEN!

    UND WAS FÜR EIN ZUFALL
    MEINE BESTE FREUNDIN WOHNT AUCH IN EMDEN
    Also meine älteste beste Freundin, die ich seit der ersten Klasse kenne. Emden ist winzig, sie heißt My, kennst du sie? :o
    Und ich war Ende Dezember dort! Es ist 'ne süße Stadt :3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich bin kein Fan von Karneval, aber meiner Freundin zu Liebe gehe ich aber jedes Jahr auf den Umzug. ^^''

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You are so beautiful as always!
    I don't like carnival as well... ><

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. THE FOOD TASTED TERRIBLE HAHAHAHAHA
    ow gawd, very nice to hear you had fun! :3
    You have the largest eyes I've ever seen. like a manga girl x_x SO BEAUTIFUL

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love these pictures!!Amazing blog!

    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡