Mittwoch, 12. März 2014

Personal Post #4: More Shoots coming soon!

Good morning, girls (*´・v・)

I hope you enjoyed the post about my photo shoot with Julia. (^・ω・^ ) I have to admit, I've been very excited about it. But there'll come more and more shoots soon, I guess. I got many requests and that makes me really happy. (‐^▽^‐)


The last time I spent much time with my boyfriend (we had a lot to talk about, but everything went well). The weather was sooo nice, we had 20°C! So I've been outside a lot, with friends and it was the most enjoyable thing I did after a while. Normally I hate summer and things, but after this sad winter without snow I needed this, somehow.


I love this AMV. Just wanted to mention it. Also, the version of the song is so much better as the techno thingy version. ლ(⌒▽⌒ლ)

So girls, there's not much more to tell. Enjoy your week! ♥

Kommentare:

  1. Ah das amv hab ich vorletztes Silvester so mit nana gehypt! *-*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Jaa, ich möchte auch mehr Fotos von dir sehen. :) Finde shootingposts immer super interessant. ^^

    Ich gebe zu, dass diese Version von poison gar nicht so übel ist. Trotzdem geht nichts über das Original von Alice Cooper. :P

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡