Montag, 31. März 2014

Personal Post #5: Important Informations (´⊙ω⊙`)!

Good evening, everybody! 。(⌒∇⌒。)
I know, I'm not posting often enough the last time. My laptop broke and I got a notebook, which was used before and full of viruses, so I had to give it away for reparation, too. That's because I am not able to post the last time, I can just be an my mother's laptop every now and then. ( ॣ•͈૦•͈ ॣ)


Well, I made this post a personal post, so I can tell you something about my days, too. -(๑☆‿ ☆#)ᕗ The last days were nice. No, not nice. Awesome!! I'm having more and more fun with my friends and also meet up with people I haven't seen for months!

The preparations for my move to Emden are running. We have much to do because of that. I have to organize money for food and stuff, because I'm still a student and can't work. But I'm sure everything is going to be well. ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚

As an excuse for not posting anything the last time, I prepared some posts for you. (▰˘◡˘▰) One piercing post, one fashion post and also I'll do more feminist posts when my laptop is back!

So keep patient and enjoy my blog! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Would you want to read more feminist posts? Also, which posts would you love to read more about?

Kommentare:

  1. Hey,
    i feel sorry for you and your broken computer :( This sucks!!!
    More feminist post would be pretty gorgeous ☺ ♥ ☺ I'll love to read your ideas about it ☺

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi, you look very beautiful dear!
    Have a beautiful week! <3

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡