Montag, 7. April 2014

☆ First the Snake Bites, and now a Tattoo! ☆

Good evening, everyone! (=^・ω・^)y=
Today I got my first tattoo ever.~ It was so cool getting one. The pain was not as hard as I thought (everyone told me it would be sooo cruel, but it was not like that). The tatooist was really nice to me and made a great job. That's how it looks now, it'll look different after it has healed.


I decided to let me get a moth tattooed because of a certain song named Tineoidea by Samsas Traum, which means "Moth". This song (and of course the band itself) is very precious to me, because it was the music I listened to, when I had heavy depressions and suicide thoughts. I could say it saved me, because it gave me hope and showed me that I'm not alone.

Can you hear the birds cry?
They're telling you "I never come back"
Why are moths always flying into the light?

And on the screen the fairy indicates me
The way back to you
Because everything is told, but undone.




The tattoo studio was really pretty on the inside, so I felt there sitting there and wait. When it was my turn to get a tattoo I went upstairs and it was cool there as well. They had good music and I felt relaxed while getting the tattoo. The stuff was REALLY nice as well, I had much fun talking to the tattooer! 

What do you think about tattoos? Do you want/have a tattoo as well?

Kommentare:

  1. Finde ich schön dein Tattoo *O*. Genau an derselben Stelle hätte ich gerne einen Mond >.< xDDDD mal sehen wann ich das mache =D

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Das ist richtig schön *___*
    Ich hab eins an derselben stelle und am Knöchel hab ich n Schmetterling ^_^

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Sieht toll aus ^^ Ich habe selber bisher keines, aber ich hätte gern eines. ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh, i like your moth! Great!

    I have a cross-heart-anchor-tattoo (yeah, very classic^^) which covers one-third of my back. I made it in three steps: First one in Sarajevo and the other parts in Hamburg later on.

    I dont have a new certain "project" in mind... but i will get more tattoos one day - for sure!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Das Tattoo sieht wircklich sehr gut aus :)

    lg joana

    http://miss-joana-blue.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Very beautiful tattoo *-* and you of course <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Ich find's auch schön, du hast auch eine coole Stelle dafür gewählt. :)
    Ich hab keine Tattoos. Finde auch, dass ich da nicht so der Typ für bin, aber sleeve tattoos mag ich gerne. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. hey honeyyy!!!

    I just found your blog and I looooove it!!!

    Your blog is design is fantastic and your posts

    as well :):)

    Would you like to follow each other????

    Just let me know:) Keep in touch gal!!!

    Kisses
    Vicky

    HTTP://WWW.FASHIONRAILWAYS.COM

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Cooles Tattoo! :)
    Hihi, ich habe meins auch seit ein paar Tagen ... sehen kannst du es in meinem aktuellen Post. :)
    Ich hatte vorher ein wenig Angst, aber als ich dann dort war, waren alle sehr lieb und es tat irgendwie überhaupt nicht doll weh. :)

    Liebe Grüße ♥

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡