Samstag, 5. April 2014

Personal Post #6: ☆ Snake Bites ☆

Good day, everybody. (*´・v・)
As you may noticed on my last post, I do have snake bites now (the piercings, of course). I looove them and I'd never give them away, since I have them. Also, my best friends bought me those lovely tights, wuuuh!


Sadly, this is the last and only photo I have of them, because I accidentally destroyed them! (o;-;o')
Where can I start... first, I've been having some hauls the last weeks! That means there'll be posts about that (or one big post, idk). But I need time for that, ok? So please be patient! ;A;

Secound thing: I'm going to be in Emden from the 12th till the 24th April, so I won't be able to write posts for you ladies! Please forgive me for being away again then, but I need to be there, because I have to look for cheap flats and so on! Operation EMDEN is running, girls! (o*-*o)

Yesterday I've been having my first professional photo shooting ever. I've been really exciting about it, but it turned out to be SO MUCH FUN! I'm still amazed how much fun I've been having back then. (o>.<o) The photographer was really friendly and funny. We've been laughing together a lot and made many photos. I'll publish them here when they're finished.

And now, sing along with this bootyful song. (~*-*)~ ♥

Kommentare:

  1. I love snake bites a lot! And it looks really good on you *-* I want them too but I can I look so ugly with them so I'll have labret eue I'm so excited jajaja

    Yay I want to see the photos I'm sure that you look very good

    kisses cutie <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Aw, that tight is so cute, too bad you don't have it anymore D: Oh, and it's great that you had so much fun on the photoshoot, hope you can do more and more o/

    Neko Bunny U=・ x ・=U

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Aw, die Strumpfhosen sehen ja toll aus. Schade, dass sie kaputt gegangen sind...das passiert mir leider auch viel zu oft xD
    Ich wünsche dir viel Spaß in Emden und hoffe, dass du gesund wieder kommst mit vielen schönen Posts x)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ich wollte früher auch immer snake bites haben. :) Jetzt bin ich aber mittlerweile froh, dass ich keine habe. Nicht, dass ich sie nicht mehr schön finden würde, nur eben eher an anderen Menschen als an mir. xD Ich find jedenfalls, dass sie dir gut stehen. Tat das Stechen sehr weh? :/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Danke für deine tollen Kommis! <3
      Hmm... das ist ganz unterschiedlich gewesen, das erste hab ich mir ja vor zwei Jahren oder so stechen lassen, an der Lippe. Das tat einfach überhaupt nicht weh und ist super schnell verheilt - drei Tage eine dicke Lippe und fertisch. Das zweite hat irgendwie mehr weh getan, war jetzt nicht dramatisch, aber halt... mehr als das erste. Und es hat etwas länger gebraucht um zu heilen, aber auch nur eine Woche. :)

      Löschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡