Samstag, 26. April 2014

Top 15: Anime Openings

I hope you've been having a good day, everyone! (。⌒∇⌒)。
This post is about my 15 favourite anime openings. Later, I'm gonna do a post about my favourite endings, too. But it would have been too much, as you can see. I couldn't decide for ten songs, so there's a top 15 now. (/•ิ_•ิ)/


Please note that I will also choose songs, based on how much I liked them back when I was younger. Animes I've watched in my childhood cause that I love the openings as well! (⌒▽⌒ゞ

15. Lovely Complex - kimi + boku = love


Awww, this is kinda my favourite romance anime. I've watched it when I was 10 years old, and still the opening song is on my ipod, haha! It's very catchy and just boosts my self confidence. It's fun watching and listening to it, every single time.


14. School Rumble - Scramble


Also an anime I watched when I was ten, haha. (●⌒∇⌒●) I really enjoy this opening, because it's so funny and not serious, not even a little bit. 


13. Shaman King Opening


Woah, woah, woaaaah! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧ Words can't describe how much I love this opening. I mean... I saw this anime in elementary school, later when I was ten, and again when I was 13 years old. This is just my childhood and awww. I don't know if this is just the german opening or if it was the same in all languages. But anyway: ENJOY!


12. Mirai Nikki - Kuusou Mesorogiwi


This time, a kinda different opening. It's not that funny, but it's catchy. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) I really like this kind of music, so it definitelly has to be one of my favourites! Also, the video is so cool. I like how it shows Yuno's madness, that so cool!


11. Aku no Hana - All versions


THIS opening is just so crazy and creepy at the same time, I just LOVE it! I really had to put it on this list, because I really like how they made an opening for all of the main characters, also the seiyuus are singing it, so it's really intense. I like that idea, also it sounds soo well!


10. Jigoku Shoujo - Sakasama no Chou


Awww I've been having this song now on my ipod for... five years!! And I still love it. I mean... it's just too beautiful, the lyrics, the melody, EVERYTHING! I really enjoyed it along with the anime. And it'll alwaya be my favourite opening of Jigoku Shoujo.


9. Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei OP 1-3


I really like all of the three openings, because the songs are great and the videos are so cool. I really love this kind of style. So, enjoy all openings! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ





8. Shuffle! - You (by Yuria)


This song is just so emotional for me. *sob* I mean... it's so beautiful, and the anime is so sad and... *sniff* I watched it when I was about 10 (again, haha) and I still love it and have it on my ipod and omg. This song is just too lovely, I always get emotional while listening to it.


7. Durarara! - Uragiri no yuuyake


Woah, I freaking love this opening! It's catchy and REALLY cool! Just perfect to sing along and dance to it! It has been on my ipod for about four years now. And it will stay there forever, thehe!


6. Soul Eater - Resonanse


Again, an anime I watched when I was between 10 and 11 years old (I really did watch a lot of animes to that time, haha). I picked this over Durarara, because the video is just awesome! I don't like the song itself more than Durarara's but well, the video is better. ヾ(´▽`;)ゝ


5. Shingeki no Kyojin - Guren no Yumiya


Dat opening. Just amaaazing! ヽ(^Д^)ノ I'm so proud they used german words and sentences (also in Mirai Nikki). "Sie sind das Essen und wir sind die Jäger" - too bad as a German you won't understand it first. But I have to admit they speak it pretty good for Japanese. ^^ After listening to it a few times I could understand it clearly, haha.


4. Deadman Wonderland - One reason


This is the most awesome and amazing and wonderful and perfect opening I've ever seen in my whole life, omg. Apart from the older anime openings, which I really adore, this would be my number 1 opening song and video. Also, DMW is my favourite anime, and it makes me so happy the opening is awesome as well!


3. Digimon Adventures - Leb deinen Traum (german)


Waaaaaaaaaah, this is from my elementary school time! (•ૢꆤ ˙̫̮ ꆤ•ૢ) Words can't describe how amazing this opening is! And the anime! And everything! (๑✧◡✧๑) For all the not-german readers I'll put the japanese original here, too! 



2. Pretty Cure (german) - Farbenspiel


My favourite anime when I was a small cute sugarpie. A__A When I was about 8 years old I got a Pretty Cure CD as a present and we listened to it everytime we drove with the car. And my mother and I sang along! That was a beautiful time. ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪ I'll post the german and the japanese version again.




1. One Piece Opening 1 - 5 (german)


This was my favourite childhood anime! I watched it everyday after school and sang along with the openings. I enjoyed it so much and cried everytime when I thought Luffy would die or something! My babysitter (who also teached me drawing) was an Otaku and had maaaaany One Piece mangas and I read them everytime I visited her. Listening to the old openings always gets me goose bumps, haha. (๑^ں^๑)










I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I do. ☆*✲゚*。(´♡‿♡`+)。*゚✲*☆ What is your favourite anime opening?

Kommentare:

  1. I love Jigoku Shoujo opening 1! It's really beautiful song~ <333

    ❤ ✿ CHECK OUT MY NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Also, meine Favoriten sind: One Piece, Shaman King, Soul Eater und Digimon X3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Deadman Wonder land *__* Ich liebe den Song von fade soo sooo sehr *__*

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡