Freitag, 25. April 2014

Visiting my Waifu in Emden! (“⌒∇⌒”)

Good day, everyone! (。・ω・。)
As you may noticed, I'm back from Emden, so there will be more posts again, yay! Here is a post about my trip to Emden, it was very exciting, I even was in a hospital for a few days! Well, you have to read it. (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑


This will be a very picture heavy post, I guess. Because I want to show you as many pictures as possible, without doing a secound-part-post. (*⌒∇⌒*)

On Sunday, the 13th April, my father, his girlfriend, his girlfriend's son and me drove to Emden with the car. It took us about three hours and I just listened to music all the time and slept the last hour, because Lisa and me were writing the night before all the time, cause we couldn't sleep.

When we arrived we met up with Lisa-Chan and drove to a restaurant. But we weren't hungry at all, because we've been SO sleepy and decided to take a nap as soon as my father and his girlfriend (and her son) were gone.

Lisa and I went home as soon as my father and his company was gone. We didn't take a nap at all. (⊙ヮ⊙) Lisa decided we should take at least one photo everyday, so that's what came out.

Day 1


Day 2


Day 3


(After that I've been in the hospital, so we didn't take photos. (|||❛︵❛.))

Day 7


Day 8



Day 9



It's fun to see a photo of almost everyday. I mean, sometimes we look good, and on other days we just relaxed and didn't care about our looks. (◐ω◑ )

The first day we took it easy, because we were still sleepy and all, and just chilled in bed all day. I took some pictues of us and Lisas room. I think it's a very comfortable room!




The day after that we visited a friend of Lisa, his name is Cuong, and he is an Otaku as well. (⌒▽⌒)☆ It's the guy you can see on a photo from above (Day 8), I just forgot to make photos on this day, I'm very sorry. We just chilled all day with him (till 1 am or something). Also, we watched the movie Gamers and listened to music after that. At night we went home.

On day three we ordered pizza (at pizza pan). It was SO delicious! (∩❛ڡ❛∩) That was the biggest and fattest pizza I've ever seen and ever eaten in my whole life, but I regret nothing, it was just NICE.


But it seems I just ate too much pizza. ^^' In the evening after I ate it I started to have terrible painful stomach ache. Because Lisa is just a student with no money we had no medicine or pain killers. And the pain grew worse and worse, till I couldn't move anymore and just trembled all the time. Lisa then called an ambulance and we went to the hospital (that was very embarrassing though).

At the hospital they gave me pain killers so I could sleep and I stayed there for three days or something. I have to say, I was really lucky to get there, because I really needed some medicine. (ᅌᴗᅌ* ) Lisa visited me everyday and watched movies and brought me mangas. So it wasn't thaaaat boring.





After a few days I was allowed to go back to Lisa's place. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Even though I wasn't healthy yet, but I really wanted back my cigarettes and waaah. >.<

We spent the last says at home, because I still had pain and didn't want to leave her room. But it was very funny anyways. We listened to good music, very loud and danced to it! (▰˘◡˘▰) On the day before the last day Cuong came along and we chilled together. Martin, aflatmate of Lisa, joined us too!

On the last day we overslept and had to hurry to the train! I still wasn't healthy so it was really hard for me. Lisa came with me, because her family in Dusseldorf wanted her to come home too. So we were able to take the same train!





Driving home for Lisa took about three and a half hours. She got out at Dusseldorf, but I had to wait until the train arrived in Cologne. For me it took four hours and without pain killers they were SO long. x___x' But I reached my home safely. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ I'm still ill, but at least it got better since I've been in the hospital!

Also, there's something I want to tell you...~


Lisa and I decided to marry!
ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

What did you do in your holidays? Was it fun?


Kommentare:

  1. I love you, honey! <3 I really had an awesome time with you! Visit me again soon ;*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wie schön, dass du so viel Zeit mit deiner Freundin verbringen konntest. :3 Ehh, aber voll doof, dass du im Krankenhaus warst. :( Was hattest du denn jetzt genau bzw. lag's wirklich an der Pizza? ._.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ich habe leider keinen blassen Schimmer woran es liegt/lag, ich bin nämlich immer noch krank und es wird irgendwie nicht besser. x__x'

      Löschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡