Mittwoch, 7. Mai 2014

☆ DM Haul (Make Up) ☆

Good day, everyone! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ
On monday I went shopping with my lovely mum and then we ate some ice cream. We bought some things I need for the Japanday (17th May, I think). We couldn't find everything but the most of the things I needed is acquired. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)


First I really needed some fake lashes, the lipgloss is a choose by my mother, I think it's a little too dry, so it looks weird on my lips.


This items are all completely okay, only essence sun club's poweder is weird. Really weird. It kinda looks ORANGE on my skin. Is that supposed to be like this? I think it looks silly.



The essence compact poweder was a little bit of useful. It wasn't thaaaat good, but I was able to use it though. Next time I'll try a different one.


Also, I luckily purchased these make up brushes. I've never used brushes like these before and I have to say, I loooove them! The brushes are so insanely soft that I just feel like using them every second of my life.




I just love all the three of them. I can really recommend using them! (o⌒.⌒o)

Did you know or use some of these products? What did you think of them?

Kommentare:

  1. Also der Bronzer ist für darker Skin und du bist ja ziemlich hell, deswegen ist dir das bestimmt viel zu orange >.<...... Hatte ich auch schonmal. Sonst sehr schöne Sachen *O*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I never heard of this essence brand before, but I think the bronzer should not look orange at all e_e. And I want all these brushes that you have *O*

    Neko Bunny U=・ x ・=U

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡