Dienstag, 20. Mai 2014

☆ Japanday 2014 ☆ Part 1

Good morning, everyone! \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/
As you may know, last Saturday has been the Japanday in Dusseldorf (Germany). This year Germanys biggest Japan-based Convention has been visited by more than 750.000 people from all over the world! It was a wonderful day.


I got on my way at 10.15am, and took the train to the Central Station in Cologne. On the way I met up with some friends and everything went really well. We had enough time and walked around while waiting for the train.


Even in Cologne we saw some Cosplayers and many other people who seemed to be on their way to the Japanday. The next train we took went straight to Dusseldorf. It was really full in there, because so many people went to the Japanday. There was no way somebody could get a sitting place.


That's what I looked like on this day. It was nothing special so I did only take this one photo of me. It was kind of depressing to see how wonderful everyone looked and be the only one who wasn't anything special.


At 12:15 we arrived at the Central Station in Dusseldorf. I met up there with Lisa. There wasn't even place to go normally, because all the people just went in the same direction. Taking the train was impossible, so we went by foot. We (= all the people who went by foot) were like 1000 people or something and all went in one (veeeery long) line. After we arrived the Japandays place we've been very exhausted and searched for a sitting place. We choosed the one from last year (you can see every Cosplay from there).


Then we've been waiting hours to see Law. We met him last year and he became a good friend of us, so we really wanted to see him. He came with his group (they're also really nice) and we spent the day together. I think his Cosplay is great. Lisa and I will meet him again at the Dokomi.


When Law and his group weren't around we looked for some Cosplays and took photos. Here's the first one we took. A great Prussia and Austria Cosplay. I really love those large flags, I want to have one too! (ᅌᴗᅌ* )




This Cosplays made me insanely happy! I've never seen such good Yata and Munakata Cosplays in Germany (but I've seen a lot of good Fushimi Cosplays, this one is great as well). I just couldn't stop looking at it.


This year I've seen a lot of terrible Deidara and Sasori Cosplays, but this is a good one. I've also seen Deidara Cosplays SO good, that I couldn't even take a photo because I've been to amazed. It was just like the real one was passing by. (▰˘◡˘▰)

That was the first part, I hope you enjoyed it! What do you think about these Cosplays? Did you visit the Japanday?

Kommentare:

  1. I hope you had a great time with your friends!
    Love your new hairstyle so much!

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I had a great time with you! I love you! >_< Dokomi will be awesome too!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I went to Japantag/Japanday, too. A shame that we didn't met =(

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ich war nicht da. Ich glaube mein letzter war 2008 oder so XDD

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. wooooow *-* it's really a big event! In Spain there isn't so much people but we have similar events.
    There were really cool cosplays, I love it <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Es war wirklich richtig voll, oder? Aber das Wetter war echt super. ^^ Und ich hab mich auch ein bisschen plain gefühlt so ohne Cosplay. xD Aber naja, beim nächsten Mal wieder. Wollte auch noch mal sagen, dass ich deine kurzen Haare echt sehr süß finde und du in dem Kleid bestimmt richtig toll ausgesehen hast! :3
    Und du hast echt ein paar coole Cosplayer gesehen. Dir K-Cosplayer haben echt gut ausgesehen. o_ov

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡