Mittwoch, 21. Mai 2014

♡ Just a beautiful Summer day ♡

Good day, everyone! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Last Monday was just a beeeautiful warm summer day! I spent the whole day outside and catched a cold, but it was awesome. I met up with some friends in a park, near the train station.


Law gave me as a present (on Japanday) this pretty skirt and many more clothes. I really love to wear it, because it's comfortable and suits the weather.



At 13:00 I hurried to the train, because I thought I would be too late. I was wrong, I even had to wait a little. It was really hot outside, and there was no shadow or something. I just had to drive one station, then I went to the park and a little later my friends appeard.



On days like this one the park looks amazing. We picked some flowers and made floral wreaths (or more Julia did it, I just helped picking the flowers).




We also met friends who randomly appeard near the park, because they came home from school. It was nice to see everyone, we talked a little and later we went to Julias home and ate something.


After a while we took the train back so where I came from and met up with Luisa and Julia's boyfriend. Then we went to my home, rested there a little bit and went outside again, on a field. We relaxed and just went home in the evening. It has been such a nice day!

What did you do on your first summer day this year?

Kommentare:

  1. So beautiful photos! <33
    I did nothing~ Unfortunately, I was ill and still I am =_=''

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very nice pictures! I feel sorry for you catching a cold - hope you will get better soon p(*^^*)q

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. so schöne bilder ^^ ich wünschte ich könnte den sommer auch so geniesen.

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡