Freitag, 23. Mai 2014

☾ Kiss My 【In】sanity ☾ SHOP!

Good day, girls and boys ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚
I wanted to tell you that I just registered on http://minipopup.com/ so you can shop on my blog now! Just take a look at my sidebar, you'll see the Kiss My Insanity Shop. Just click on it and you're getting right there.


I hope you have fun while looking through those lovely and cute clothes, bags, and accessoires! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ I didn't make those items, I'm just collecting them in my shop, so you can see or also buy them! It's kind of my wish list and I wanted to share that with you. (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Kommentare:

  1. The first dress looks so lovely <3

    Milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oooh <3 everything looks so lovely!! :D
    The dress is awesome!!

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡