Donnerstag, 15. Mai 2014

Personal Post #7: ☆ Japanday is coming! ☆

Hello, you sugarpies! (☆^O^☆)
I wanted to do a personal post again, so here it is. In Germany, on Saturday is going to be the biggest Japan convention of the year and I am soooo excited! (⌒▽⌒)☆ I prepared a red dress with white polka dots. I know, it's nothing special. But I hadn't enough money for something extraordinary this year.


These photos were taken a few days before I cut my hair (*sob*). It's the dress I've been talking about, though you can't see it well on them. But this is kind of what it'll look like, haha.




Also, my mother bought me a cute kitty dress. I think I'm gonna wear it on my next photo shooting, so you'll see it later. ❣◕ ‿ ◕❣ We purchased the dresses for less than 7€ (each) on Kleiderkreisel, it's a good site when you don't have much money, haha. They also have gyaru thingies. ಥ‿ಥ


One last picture of my long hair. I'll really miss them, but hey. In one year they'll be as long as on that photo again.

Are you going to the Japanday too? Do you like to visit Japan/Anime-based conventions?

Kommentare:

  1. Pretty as always ^o^

    You're so lucky to be able to go! I've heard about the con for weeks now and I grew more and more excited every time people talked or posted about it :x I've only been to one con myself and that was two years ago since I wasn't home at this point last year and this year I was in Düsseldorf for a concert while the con was here in Denmark :(

    I'm sure the dress will look great on you, with the blonde hair too! Please take pictures there and make a post about it ^o^ I'd love to see what it's like :3

    Lucy Hart <3
    http://beautywithlucy.blogspot.dk/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I promise to make a post about it! :) Thank you so much for your lovely comment!

      Löschen
  2. Ich kann dieses Jahr leider nicht muss arbeiten >.<..... Wünsche dir aber viel spaß am Samstag dort =D

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Aww lovely!!

    Milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Dieses Jahr kann ich leider nicht hin T____T
    Aber sonst gehe ich immer gern auf Conventions und den Japantag ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Ich bin da.
    Falls ich dich sehe, spreche ich dich an :D~

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡