Dienstag, 27. Mai 2014

Romantica Clock {Preview}

Good day, everyone! ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚
Today I wanted to write something about a cute manga I've been reading lately. Its name is Romantica Clock and it's still publishing.


I have to admit, normally I HATE those totally Shōjo love story mangas. But this one is kind of different. I saw the trailer (the trailer was made as an anime, I can really recommend it) and thought the story was really cute, so I started reading the manga. And... it's really lovely. “ヽ(´▽`)ノ”




Romantica Clock is about those twins; the sister Akane is really popular at school, because she's sporty and beautiful. Her brother Aoi just stays at home and looks a little creepy, but he's really intelligent as well. They couldn't be more different! When suddenly Aoi comes to school, Akane is in big trouble. Her popularity seems to vanish, because her brother is smarter than her and also very good looking. Also her crush just called her stupid. So Akane wants to become better than her brother and starts to learn with her brother. Also, of course there's a love story, hihi. ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ


I really like the drawing style, even though it's typical Shōjo. I always like detailled drawings. And the story is just lovely. I have to admit, I really ship Akane and her brother Aoi, because they're just too cute together. (*⌒∇⌒*) I'm really excited what will happen next in the manga and how their relationship will improve!


Have you heard of Romantica Clock yet? What did you think about it?

Kommentare:

  1. I've never heard of it, but I sounds like something I'd like. I'm going to check it out later <33

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I have watched the short anime. It was very cute, I think I'm going to read the manga some day! ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi thanks for stopping by my blog and you can read in English ^ _ ^.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Ich hab eine Review zu dem Manga gesehen und fand es ganz interessant, da ich aber momentan recht viel lese, muss er wohl noch ein wenig warten ;___;

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. yay looks so cute *-* I think I shouls read it bc I love shojos <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. tolle Inhaltsangabe amaya <3

    Dieser Manga scheint beliebter zu werden, da ich schon in anderen Blogs darueber gelesen habe ^__^
    In wi vielen bänden wird er abgeschlossen sein :0?

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Also I just nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog to see the rules and the questions~!

    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/2014/06/liebster-award.html

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡