Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2014

♡ Liebster Award ♡

I hope you've been having a beautiful day! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
A few days ago I've been nominated for the Liebster Award, by Alyss from Alluring Alyss Beauty! That's so kind of her, it made me really happy. (⌒▽⌒ゞ Thank you so much, Alyss!


I won't nominate others for the Liebster Award, because I noticed many people dislike it and I don't want to bother anyone. (=´∇`=)

Here are the rules for the Liebster Award.

1.) Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
2.) Display the award on your blog.
3.) Answer the eleven questions the other person came up with.
4.) Come up with eleven facts about yourself.
5.) Nominate five to eleven other bloggers who have under 200 followers too.
6.) Create a list of eleven new questions.
7.) List these rules in your post (you can copy mine.)
8.) Comment on the people you nominated blogs so they know they received this award too.

My Answers

1.) If you wish for something that would be guaranteed to come true, what would it be? And you can't wish for more wishes. 

Hmm... that is, of course, a difficult question. If it was only one wish, I don't think I could decide something for me, so I would wish something for this world we live in. There are two wishes I can't choose between. The first is more tolerance! I want people to accept that love is love. Everywhere in the world! And the secound would be... more respect for animals I guess.

2.) What's one beauty product (makeup, skin care, hair care, etc.) and/or fashion item you can't live without?

I think I don't have such a product. There are many things I really like, but there's nothing I couldn't live without. Maybe dresses and skirts? I think it would be really sad if I could not wear them anymore. ;A;

3.) What is your guilty pleasure(s)?

Uhh, such a mean question! (⌒▽⌒)☆ I guess it's smoking. I'm not proud of it, neither I want people to do it. But I just can't help it. I never even thought about stopping it. The only reason would be to safe money I guess.

4.) What made you want to start a blog?

Hmm... good question. I always liked to make websites and things, and I've been having kind of well known ones (in special scenes) in the past. But after I while I've always been getting bored of it. When I saw Yumehito's lovely blog (I knew her from my websites) I just wanted to blog too, because it seemed to be fun.

5.) Dream job?

Since I was 13 I wanted to be a psychologist, specialized in paraphilias. It's a question I already answered on my blog, but I'm just gonna explain it again. Paraphilias are mental disorders like pedophilia or exhibitionism. I want to help pedophiles to control their libido so they won't hurt children. That's an important thing to do, because most of the podophiles who search for help don't get them. People just hate them, but they don't realize that pedophiles are just normal human beeings as well. Most of them are scared and don't want to hurt anyone. It really would be my dream job to work with them. 

6.) If you could live in any fictional world, either from a book, movie or TV show, which would it be?

Ugh, that's difficult. I guess I'd live in the world of an anime, but I don't really know which one to choose. :/ There are so many good animes I'd love to live in. x__x'

7.) What's your current favorite song?


8.) If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

Woah, I'm not really sure, since I'm only reading non-fictional and educating books. There wouldn't be much need to read them for the rest of my life. :/

9.) Heels or flats?

I definitely go for flats. Not because I don't like heels or anything, just because I think flats are comfortable and also I'm really bad at walking in heels. >.<' I'd really like to wear them, but I just can't. ;A;

10.) Favorite anime and/or cartoon. 

That's soooo hard! >o<' I can't really choose between all these awesome animes out there. One of my favourite ones is Deadman Wonderland, I like both, anime and manga.

11.) If you could relive any memory, what would it be and why?

Hmm... I think I'd like to relive the memory of riding the roller coaster Collossos. It was SO much fun, since I really LOVE roller coasters it was a wonderful feeling to get to ride such a large one. It's my favourite rollercoaster ever!


11 Facts About Me

1.) I can't sleep without my favourite stuffed animal and when I leave home I often think about it.
2.) I'm very, very shy around strangers but I open up really fast.
3.) When I was younger I didn't want to be noticed by other people so I tried to become invisible for other people.
4.) I love making compliments, it makes me happy when other people are happy because I complimeted them!
5.) I love presents so much, but I'm always a little sad when I get one because I often don't have enough money to buy someone a present and that makes me feel bad.
6.) I have a passion for Russia and everything Russian. I love learning things about Russian culture, history and politics.
7.) My next tattoo shall be a feather under my wrist. 
8.) My favourite instruments are the violin and piano. I wanted to learn how to play the violin since I was 6 years old.
9.) I love dogs sooo much! I love every dog no matter how they look like and I think they're cuter than human children.
10.) I want to marry my best friend Lisa, because I love her more than I could ever love another human being in the world (beside my mother).
11.) My goals for the future are to educate myself as much as I can and read a lot of books!

Thank you so much for reading this post and I hope you have a nice week! ♥

Kommentare:

  1. So lovely post! Congrats to the award dear! :)

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Award. :)
    Das waren total interessante Fragen und Antworten. Hat echt Spaß gemacht, den Post zu lesen. :3

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡