Samstag, 19. Juli 2014

100 Happy Days Challenge: Day 1 - 10

Good morning, everybody! (“⌒∇⌒”)
I've been doing the 100 Happy Days Challenge for 50 days now via facebook and just thought it would be interesting to post about it. It's an really interesting challenge which kinda changed my view on my life. But more about this later.


In this post I'll explain the challenge and also describe my experience with it. You'll also get to see my challenge photos from day one to day ten. I'll do more posts about it, which show all 100 days. (∩_∩)

What is the 100 Happy Days Challenge?




This is what the website states on http://100happydays.com/. This challenge is about taking one photo everyday of something that made you happy. May it be a photo of a super cool trip you've been making or simply the blue sky because you didn't do anything special. It's supposed to make people happier and show them the small things in life which make them happy and feel comfortable. Also you have to take some time everyday to think about which good things happend and what you should make a photo of.

My first 100 Happy Days Photos








My experiences with this challenge

I have to admit that participating in this challenge really changed my perspective of thinking about my own life. I feel more comfortable now and I am also much happier than before. To see that every single day has something good, even when I was feeling down made me see that my life is great and I don't have to worry so much. I'm more optimistic, though I tended to be very pessimistic.

Have you heard of this challenge? What do you think about it?

Kommentare:

  1. Mhh, also prinzipiell finde ich die Challenge schon eine gute Idee, wenn man sich wirklich bewusst machen möchte, dass es im Alltag auch viele kleine Dinge gibt, über die man sich freuen kann und diese auch bewusster erleben möchte. ^^ Allerdings brauche ich persönlich dafür nicht extra eine Challenge. Bin jedenfalls schon auf weitere Fotos von dir gespannt. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hm... ich denke ähnlich wie lovepirate: ich finde die idee super, aber eine challenge dafür? ich glaube auch, dass die 71% der leute nicht genug zeit haben happy zu sein, sondern dass ihnen die zeit fürs foto/für den post fehlt.

    Trotzdem freue ich mich, dass du deine happy days mit uns teilst :D Und großartig, wenn es dir hilft!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡