Donnerstag, 10. Juli 2014

Free! Eternal Summer {Preview}

Good day, my dear anime fans!
Today I wanted to write a small preview about the secound season of Free! Iwatobi Swim Club, we've all been waiting so loooong for! It is already publishing and I think there are already two episodes.


It seems this season will be more about the characters growing up and thinking about their future and reaching for their dreams. I've watched the first episode and it kinda looks like it. Also, there's a new character!





Yamazaki Sosuke, the new character and also the new rivale, I guess. It's still not known that much about him. He is Rin's new classmate and it's said that he is a really good swimmer. In the first episode he seemed to watch Haruka and the others to check out how good they are.


I liked the first episode, though it seemed to be a little bit too fast for me. Also, it's not really the old Free!-feeling I hoped to get, but all in all I think it will be a wonderful secound season.



The new opening and ending songs are also really nice again. I think in this new ending is also moooore fan service than in the one from the first season. Now enjoy the good music.


Are you watching the secound season of Free? What did you think about the first episodes?

Kommentare:

  1. Aber natürlich werde ich mir die zweite Staffel einverleiben. xD Folge 1 hab ich schon intus und Folge zwei guck ich nachher. ;D Noch kann man ja nicht so viel sagen, aber ich hoffe es wird genau so eine tolle Staffel wie die erste. ^w^ Und das ending ist einfach mal grandios. xD xD xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich sollte free auch mal anfangen, hab bisher nur yaois doujinshins davon gelesen QwQ

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ich halte mich noch zurück... ich wills dann in einem rutsch schauen können XDD

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡