Donnerstag, 17. Juli 2014

Learning with Kana Flashcards! (๑^っ^๑)

Hello, everybody! (●⌒∇⌒●)
When I was learning Japanese with my friend Jassi, she was using some really cool cards to learn kana. It was really fun to learn with them, so I ordered them last week and now they arrived! (▰˘◡˘▰) I can really recommend them.


That's what the package looks like. I ordered from amazon and it arrived here two days later, even earlier than they said it would be. Everything was new and in a good state. (⊙ヮ⊙) The money I paid was really worth it.



Learning with these cards is really easy. I managed to remember all hiragana within six hours of learning. And it was so much fun, it didn't even felt like learning. Even after not learning kana vor two months I remembered 40% of them and now, after having this cards for two days now, I remember all of them again (just kidding, I only ment hiragana)! (✌゚∀゚)☞


This is what the cards look like. You can easily learn with another person or alone. There are many ways to learn from this cards, I love trying everything out.

What do you think about this learning method? What are your expressions?

Kommentare:

  1. Sounds interesting! I like to study hiraganas and katakanas (and kanjis) by reading manga, but I think this kind of flashcards would be good way to practise too! ^^

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow is so cool that you're learning japanese, I would like too but I think I didn't have time > <
    I think this type of cards can help to learn about all!
    Good luck with your study cutie! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I've known kana for so long, I can't remember how I learnt it haha. But even until this day I still have a teeny bit of trouble with katakana since I barely ever use it (reading it is a headache, ugh). I love flashcards though, I use them quite frequently for kanji and vocab and all sorts of things! Good luck with your studying! {milkymemoir.blogspot.com}

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡