Donnerstag, 31. Juli 2014

♡ Mr Kiss Shooting ♡

Good evening, everyone! \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/
On Tuesday I've been having a funny shooting with Fritz Kissels (Mr Kiss) and my waifu Lisa came along, so it was double fun! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ We choosed to shoot on a beautiful field near my home village, I really like the fields there. We made fun all the time and laughed a lot.


I think the shooting took about two hours or less. Time went by very fast so I'm not thaaat sure. After that the weather turned out to be really bad and it started to rain. We wanted to go to the photo studio, but it was no time left, so we went home together and looked at the pictures we took and talked a lot about photographers we like and other things.


I hope you enjoyed the photos. See you next time! ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Kommentare:

  1. So cute :3 I think I should do a photoshoot again, it's really funny

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich finde du hast ein so schönes Gesicht (insb. Augen und Mund ) ;-) , aber ich finde dunklere Haare bei dir schöner, aber das ist Geschmackssache.
    Schöne neue Fotos, hoffe du hast noch öfter Gelegneheit Model zu stehen, scheint dir ja viel Spaß zu machen. LG aus Bremen

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Sind schöne Bilder geworden. :)
    Auf solchen Heuballen bin ich als Kind immer rumgeturnt. xD

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡