Mittwoch, 20. August 2014

Personal Post #9 + Shooting Preview

Good evening, everyone (*´・v・)
Last Saturday I moved out of my mothers flat for the first time (to Emden) so it was really exciting and kind of emotional to me. This post will be mostly about that, but also about the last shooting I had with Oliver H2. It was a lot of fun and the photographer was reeeally nice to me!


We took great photos together I think, he did already send me three pictures I'm going to show in this post (by that I mean the other two). I hope you enjoy! (★^O^★)

On Saturday I woke up at 7am and wasn't able to sleep anymore. x__x' Because I felt sick I took a waaarm bath and it was really relaxing. (∩❛ڡ❛∩) I freaking love taking baths. I mean, isn't there something more comfortable in the world?

After that I started packing some things and we moved the moving boxes in the corridor so that we would get ready fast. My father was late, but we hurried and were able to start. I said goodbye to my mother and we started to cry and cuddle each other at the same time. I always had a perfect relationship to my mother and I love her so much. <3 It was kind of hard to leave her. My father and I wanted to start driving, but then my father realized he had forgot something that he would have to get back first. I've been really pissed of because of that.

We arrived after three hours or something and then ate something (it was about 15pm to that time) with my best friend Lisa at an italian restaurant. It was delicious. He then left us and started his way home.~ The rest of the day was awesome, we just relaxed at home and had much fun. (▰˘◡˘▰) After living here for almost five days now I didn't even miss my home or thought much about it. So I guess I'll be okay here!

And now, here are two photos from my photo shooting with Oliver H2!



I hope you enjoyed this post! See you next time! (●⌒∇⌒●)

Kommentare:

  1. Wow deine Augen sind der hammer :)

    Liebste Grüße,
    Nina von http://good-morningstarshine.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Tolle Fotos, diese Closeups von dir finde ich super, du hast ein schönes Gesicht ;-)
    Glückwunsch auch zur ersten eigenen Wohnung. Wohnst du in einer WG? Ich bin mit 19 J. zu beginn meiner Lehre ausgezogen und meine Eltern haben mich auch lieb unterstützt, kurze Zeit später zog mein Freund schon zu mir und jetzt wohne ich schon 10 Jahre mit meinem Freund zusammen und wir sind auch schon zusammen umgezogen. Ich wünsch dir eine ganz tolle Zeit in diesem neuen Lebensabschnitt ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your photos are so beautiful. I love your blog.
    Bai, Shiki
    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Congrats on your successful move! Moving out is sad, but at the same time, so awesome! Although, I've personally never done it before, but I can't wait to do so! lol

    You look beautiful in your photoshoot pictures, my favourite is definitely the last one ^^ ♣♧milkymemoir.blogspot.ca♧♣

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. einfach nur hammer fotos :) finde deine lippen dadrauf sau hübsch *.* sind total im fokus
    bei mir läuft gerade ein gewinnspiel wo man unter anderem eine süße feenglitzer-fläschchenkette gewinnen kann :) bitte mach doch mit , ich würde mich so freuen
    http://frechefinger.blogspot.de/2014/08/achtung-sues-gewinnspiel.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Last photo is amazing!!
    Maybe you want to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog&I'll follow right away.
    http://www.spaventaremoda.com/
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Die Bilder sind schon sehr sehr cool! :0 Da hast du dir einen tollen Fotografen gesucht und du hast das natürlich auch super gemacht als Model! ^-^
    Und Glückwunsch zum Auszug! Das wird jetzt sicher am Anfang erst mal alles neu und aufregend sein. :) Kann mir vorstellen, dass es schwierig war, dich von deiner Mutter zu verabschieden. Ich hab auch ein super Verhältnis zu meiner, aber da ich nicht sehr weit von meinen Eltern entfernt wohne, war es damals nicht so schlimm, als ich ausgezogen bin. Aber du wirst das schon machen. ^^ Genieße jetzt erst mal die Zeit als neuer Herr deiner eigenen 4 Wände. ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Wow, incredible pictures :) They're so pretty :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡