Freitag, 27. Februar 2015

Personal Post #10: Happyness (`・ω・´)”

Good evening everybody (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑
I think it is time for a personal post about my situation and so on. Hihi, many things changed and I have sooo much to tell! ~(˘▾˘~) As you may noticed, I moved into my best friend's place, far away from my old home. I made many new friends and the people I met were amazing. I made many experiences so far, good ones and also bad ones.


Hehe, my hair is growing fast as well! I think until the end of May it'll have the lengh it had before I cut it. Wuhhooo! ~(˘▾˘)~ I hope you'll read the whole post, because it's gonna be long and I worked hard on it!

Thank you (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Things started really good. We're living together in one room (my best friend and me) and sharing almost everything. It's fun and I never feel lonely. Also, I love Lisa so much, I don't feeling bothered by being with her all the time at all - not even a little bit. I like learning more about her everyday. In the beginning of October we went to a productive reading week in Dusseldorf with thirteen other people. We discussed a lot about political topics, there were also some feminists and I thought it was SUPER interesting! Since then I am talking about these topics with my friends and my best friend often checks the news to learn more about political conflicts. After this productive reading week the stayed at our beloved friend Jasmin's place. She allowed me to try one some of her cute carnival costumes. (◑‿◐)


We stayed at her place for some days and it was wonderful to talk and laugh with her, I think Jasmin is a wonderful person. As well as my best friend Lisa. I have amazing friends. (;▽;) Then Lisa, Jasmin and I took a bus to our home and Jasmin stayed for a week. She then showed us the anime Psycho-Pass and Lisa and I fell immediately in love with it. It was such a cool time! After Jasmin left our place and went back home I got some problems with my health. I had pain and the doctors couldn't find anything. I started isolating myself for months because I felt terrible. Then for Christmas, we took the bus and visited my family. I got medication and a short time after it I felt much better. In the end I was able to have a pain free Christmas party with my family. I still need the medicine, but I feel good at least.


In this time I learned that going to the doctor is boring and exhausting, but medicine is cool because it makes you feel good. *words of wisdom* (•ؔʶ̷ ˡ̲̮ ؔʶ̷)✧ A few days after Christmas my father took us to my aunts place in Hessen. It's wonderful and beautiful there and I rarely get to see my aunt and her loving family. It was soooo super duper wonderful! After that we met up with Jasmin and took her with us to our home. She then stayed for a few days and we celebrated Silvester together and without alcohol or drugs (we missed to get something, but well). It was so goddamn funny anyways! ლ(๏‿๏ ◝ლ)


From now on Lisa and I are doing sports, just because we felt like it, and also we have to prepare for our next move. In the end of March we are going to move to my mommy's place, because we can't continue living on this room for some reasons. We will live at my mommy's place for some months, and then have our first conjointly flat! (๑>◡<๑)

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wow, da erlebst du ja jede Menge, momentan. Umziehen ist immer ein mega Stress, ich erlebe das ja auch gerade, aber ich denke das packt ihr 2 dann auch noch. ^^ Ich finds toll, dass du so gute Freunde hast, mit denen du wirklich alles teilen kannst. ^^

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡