Samstag, 28. Februar 2015

♡ Wedding Wuhooo! ♡


Actually it wasn't my wedding, but it was the wedding of my beautiful cousin Pamela (September 2014). (。・ω・。) It was my first time to be a guest on a church wedding. And it was the most amazing one I could have been imagine! The bride looked stunning in her dress and the family was loving and caring to Lisa and me. We told them that we'd like to get married too - and they welcomed Lisa into our family!


I'm so glad I lost weight. *sigh* Well, I also met many new people at the wedding, for example a cute little baby boy. He loved the heart shaped balloons and played with Lisa. (*´▽`*)I gave him a balloon and he was so happy. Kids are so cute! Back to topic; I also met a woman who was against feminism and said that men rape women because they can't control their libido. She said "it's just their nature and we have to accept it." ... Wow. I was so shocked. So shocked. I have to admit, I freaked out a little bit. I am not even sure if this is more offensive for women or for men.

Anyways, the rest of the wedding was peaceful and nice. I spent most of the time with Lisa and Shaina, my beloved second cousin. (“⌒∇⌒”) Everytime I see her she is more beautiful than before, And also, she is so cute and strong as a person at the same time. Shaina was wearing this beautiful blue dress, I admired her for it!





My aunts family is awesome! I love them and I like to be with them eeeverytime! I wish I could even live there with Lisa (or near them, at least). (.=^・ェ・^=) Pamela and her husband bought us a night at the hotel the wedding party was at. Lisa and I stayed at a super comfortable hotel room for the night and the next day they took us to my aunts home and we got delicious food and presents and it was beautiful. One day Lisa, Shaina and I just went out for a walk (the area is beeeeautiful outside!) and then came to a playground! It was soooo super cool there and the had to play on everything! After that we were very exhausted. When we arrived at my aunts place they had prepared my favourite cake! Awwww! (。⌒∇⌒)。 Family can be such a wonderful thing. And I am so happy they accepted Lisa that easily as one of them! Someday it was time to go back home, Pamela and her husband were SO nice, they bought us tickets for the train! Also most of the family (but sadly not Caroline, she stayed home with the dogs q.q) took us to the train station and then we had to say good-bye. It was so saaad! ;-; Again, I was having a wonderful time with my family in Hessen!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡