Montag, 9. März 2015

Personal Post #11: Looking forward to the future! (*˙︶˙*)☆*°

Aloha, everybody reading this post! (୨୧ ❛ᴗ❛)✧
This week I thought a lot about the next month, because we will move away on the 31st March. I am sooooo excited and also I think I'm gonna be really sad. *sigh* I will miss all the friends I found in the short time I lived here. We had a beautiful time, but I want to move anyways. Because then we will have a great time as well.


Yesterday was the first day of the year I was able to go outside and wear NO JACKET! It was wonderful, spring really arrived! Lately I kind of enjoy the flow of the seasons. I see beauty in every single one of them. With my two best friends (Lisa and Nigguh) I went to the park and we just enjoyed the nature at an amazing lake.



Also, one evening Nigguh and Cuong visited us and they wanted to play poker soooo bad! And I was the only one who didn't knew how to play poker, so they forced me to learn and we all played it together. It was too funny, I kinda enjoyed it. There was a time I was about to win, muhahahaha! I think someday I'll play it again because it wasn't as boring as I expected poker to be. ´͈ ᵕ `͈ ♡°◌̊


Also, my mother sent me a photo of Bailey! ヾ(๑ㆁᗜㆁ๑)ノ”

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! ♡